Thursday, September 16, 2010

Welcome to The Third Grade Blog




Dear Parents,
Welcome to our blog, where we will share news and events from our classroom!

I'm Looking forward to meeting you and working together with you over the coming year - to help our students have a successful year!

I can already feel the enthusiasm from our students and I'm very optimistic that we will be having a great year of learning and growing!

Please feel free to email me or call me at any time - if there are questions or concerns. I believe that when Parents and teachers have an open line of communication - children are able to achieve the most! You can email me at Morahrivki@mazeldayschool.com or call me at school and I will return your call as soon as possible!

Shana Tova,
Morah Rivki

No comments:

Post a Comment