Monday, January 24, 2011

Middah of the Week - Zerizus - Getting Things Done Right Away


We discussed today that there are so many excuses we can have for not doing things right away...

This is a great song - ask your daughter if she'll sing it to you... (It's our favorite Middah song so far!)

The Zrizus song:

“I’m too tired”,” I’m too busy”, “Oy I’ve got these aches and pains”

And I just can’t do it and I can’t do it today.

“Boy I’m hungry”, “I’m so thirsty”, “look outside its going to rain”

And I just can’t do it now!


Zrizim Makdimim LeMitzvos, all good deeds should be done right away,

The Torah says you should show your happy to get up and go-

So don’t put off til tomorrow something you could do today!

“Its too hot, ”I’m much too cold”, “I’m in the middle of a game”

And I just can’t do it, I can’t do it today

“I need help”, “It’s not my chore”, “and I just got off the train”

And I just can’t do it now.

Zrizim Makdimim LeMitzvos, all good deeds should be done right away

The Torah says you shouldn’t shirk, roll up your sleeves and get to work

Don’t put off until tomorrow something you could do today!

No comments:

Post a Comment